A.R.T.® SEMINAR/WORKSHOP WITH FOUNDER TONY PORTER
Monday May 27 Tuesday May 28 2019
This post-graduate seminar/workshop is a rare opportunity to learn the techniques and protocol from A.R.T. founder Tony Porter.
This seminar will be an invaluable opportunity to learn techniques and strategies which will greatly enhance the effectiveness of treatments. There is more to reflexology than is generally known — it is far more than just a ‘spa’ type of treatment than its image suggests.
This will be a very much ‘hands on’ seminar/workshop.
Subjects will include:
- ‘Disturbed’ reflexes, what are they and how to locate and interpret them.
- How to develop the sensitivity of touch of the fingers to locate the disturbed reflexes
- The appropriate contact of the fingers and thumbs to normalise the disturbed reflexes.
- A painful reflex is not a reliable indicator of a problem, it is the texture and type of ‘disturbed’ reflex which is the true indicator.
- All of the techniques and philosophy of A.R.T. will be demonstrated, discussed and practiced throughout the seminar.
For interesting Blogs by Tony Porter click here
95-99 Lancaster Gate
Phone: +44 20 7402 0021